Hiya, I am a bit interested in how other paladin tanks are playing around after full CTC cap.
Me personally will continue to use mastery elixir and armor/magic res elixir depending on fight and balance my CTC around that.
After that the goal will be to use one of the better stamina trinkets from firelands while still maintaining block cap.
Lastly, I figured to get my dodge and parry closer to 15-17% dodge and parry. After that I really think that the DR is catching up to much, so for me after getting CTC coverage using armor/magic res + mastery elix, 1 stamina trinket and having 15-17% dodge, I will probably try to build a bigger HP cushion, since it still gives vengeance and I really feel like a cushion + some threat is better then hit and expertise.
I am very interested in how you other tanks are playing around.
Tankrus
Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 pm
