Okay guys, I am new to world of warcraft, and up until now haven't really done much dungeoning except for what I had to do for quests. I'm looking at getting into it, and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on what I need for gear for my dungeon doing. Here is my character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... alk/simple
I'm also looking to see if somebody could give me a rough idea on a rotation that works for a protection paladin. I currently have a bar setup specifically for raiding, and would like to find out what the best method is to be the most effective at tanking.
Please remember I am new, and don't fully understand the workings of all the dungeon stuff yet, as this is my first high level character and i've done quests up to this point.
ex0r
Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:40 am
