Skip to content
Maintankadin

Alysrazor add stat/gear question

Snoogle
Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Alysrazor add stat/gear question

I'm looking into gear/stats for dpsing down hatchlings. Most of the discussions I've followed state standard tanking gear should be enough. Is this still the case?
Wouldn't getting hit cap greatly increase damage done? What about DPS trinkets?
I'm currently tanking in T11 2 piece and T12 2 piece. Would using some ret gear for tier bonus improve damage done greatly?
Thanks in advance.
boneyjellyfish
Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 am

Re: Alysrazor add stat/gear question

You should be fine with the gear you have, provided that your rotation is solid. For trinkets, I typically use License to Slay and Heart of Rage. You should be able to get the LtS pretty easily, but if you don't have access to HoR then either stick with a tanking trinket in your second slot or get one of these:

Right Eye of Rajh
Impatience of Youth
Essence of Eternal Flame
boneyjellyfish
Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 am

Re: Alysrazor add stat/gear question

Whoops. Double post!