bloodelfpali wrote:In regards to the healers having oom issues is there anything wrong on my part or were they slacking ?
It's hard to say without seeing their gear and being there. I remember when my guild started doing Cata heroics - mana was a big issue, partly gear but mainly unfamiliarity with Cata style healing. Your own gear is just the right level for heroics, but I think Blizzard designed them so that mana would be an issue for people who did not overgear them. Just let the healer drink and check their mana bar before making pulls.
Once thing you can do to make things significantly easier for them is use cc on a lot of the early trash pulls. Even now, when I outgear them, I would use cc. An important skill for a starting tank is learning who can cc what and assigning marks. Maybe you already do this, if not, I started a thread on this in the basic training forum you might find useful. (You can't cc the larger trash in HoO, but can usually take out one or two of the normal sized ones).
lol Should I be worried about not being capped yet ?
No, focus on survival until you are in 359+ gear. After that, when you wholly outgear 5 mans, you can indulge in trying to beat the dps at their own game.