Ive been at avoidance cap for a while now, and while i still haven't had the luck of winning a shoulder token since Majordomo has decided to be very finicky the last few weeks. I'm trying to think ahead. I usually follow the general idea of what Paragons main paladin tank uses, but this one I'm not quit sold on. Since as a paladin there seems to be no gain for us to be over the avoidance cap like there is warriors with it converting to critical block chance. At 102.4 avoidance in a raid, is it worth it to have the 4 set come up. I get that it would allow me to parry more often for those 10 seconds, but since i already avoid every attack in some way, how is it beneficial with no over the cap gains? Just looking for some feedback as i upgrade my items to heroic pieces.
Thanks
<Seraali> Azjol-Nerub
Seraali
Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm
