Skip to content
Maintankadin

Question about uncrushable

Arjuna
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 am

Question about uncrushable

So, I'm back on my pally again after some time off from the game and a little "vacation" on my DK(frost dps is sooo faceroll) after that, and something dawned on me...

I can't for my life remember how to calculate the 102,4%...my old macro is very very outdated...


Is it just to take the values of dodge+parry+block as shown or does the 5% miss chance still exist? Are the 'base' chances to parry and dodge included in the values shown? Do we even have a base chance to dodge and parry anymore? I'm guessing that if they do they're not 5% but lower for bosses...
fuzzygeek
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:34 am

Re: Question about uncrushable

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combat table coverage. Currently at: "..string.format("%.2f", GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5))

The 5% chance to miss still exists; you can take the values for dodge/parry/block right off your character sheet. Much easier to calculate and eyeball. The DR on Dodge/Parry are already accounted for on your character sheet's numbers.
Arjuna
Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:03 am

Re: Question about uncrushable

Thank you for the info!