In 4.3 we now have a weekly cap of 1000 points per week. I've been noodling around planning out what I'll be doing the next few weeks, and I'm kind of stymied -- since all tier now from drops, there's really no VP "sink." This is good and bad, I guess.
I personally have bought the relic (700 VP) since there are no other options for that slot. I plan on purchasing the cloak next week (1250 VP) since, according to MMO, there are no cloak drops in DS.
After that, I'm kind of at a loss, as I was fortunate enough to amass a pile of 391. I'm curious to see what other people are planning.
I am pretty disappointed in how lousy the tank trinkets are for us. Given how much mastery and avoidance are on this tier's gear I may go dual stam (keeping CTC, of course) just for shits. I am stunned by how uninspired these things are.
fuzzygeek
Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 am

