I moved into raid tank with my pally, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Xanabull/advanced in Firelands after playing a DK for 3 years. I have a basic understanding of the mechanics of Paladins, CTC is perfect when I use mastery/resistance elixirs, however I still feel a bit clumsy and like I'm under preforming in my role.
For example:
Our other tank is a Bear and its seems so easy for him to pull mobs off me. Is that because he can out DPS me?
What are the best ways to maximize my DPS? I know that as a tank I wont be at the top but I feel as if I should be pulling more.
I have also included a link to our latest logs http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-g ... 221&e=2560
Thank you in advance for the assistance. I have been cramming as much info as I can from all the forums and my brain feels a bit inundated with information.
