Hi all,
Sorry for my bad English its not my primary language. First of all thx for this wonderful forum. Been a prot pal for 2+ years now and this forum really help me out. Right now I work on a "fun" block cap dps gear set. What I do is simple ...
I manage to have a gear set where I hit the CTC. Then I use gem / trinket to get hit 8% and expertise 26
Then I'm not sure ...
I try to cover up my parry with even more expertise but it doesn't seem to be that great dps wise. Should I focus on even more expertise or simply switch to "more strength gem" to increase my dps ? Also I notice how trinket are amazing for DPS so I need to use 2 dps trinket at all cost and cover up my block cap via gem / gear.
Any suggestion is welcome to help me out in this weird but funny project.
Mcb
Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:24 pm

