So i recently geared my pally and began tanking in a raid group in guild because the old MT left. Its been a few weeks now and obviously I have the gear to go either way with this and I'm really not sure which way I should. So right now I'm beginning to gem some stamina in as we are moving farther in our heroic progression (currently 4/8, attempting 5/8 tomorrow). I've looked around and haven't really found a straight answer to this. At what point does adding more dodge and parry become less useful to my healers than using those stats for stamina? I would think that since stamina doesn't actually help my healers out unless I'm dying it would be never, yet I see the pally tank in <vodka> on my server stacking stamina almost exclusively. I could understand if things in our progression were 2-3 shotting me but honestly the hardest hitting thing I deal with right now is probably void bolt stacking up to 7-8 on hc yorsahj and the shadow damage on hc zon'ozz but nothing is really killing me. I've asked my healers and they say my health pool is fine. So if I'm not dying and holding up progression should I stick to avoidance or is stam really better for some reason I'm not seeing?
Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Alterac-Mountains/Swurvin/advanced
Swurvin
Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 pm
