First of all I'd like to say hi to everyone as I'm new to this website. But anyway on with the main subject.
I feel like my pala tank is taking a bit more damage than the stats apply for. I got my ctc cap at 103.1% fully raid buff wich I'm trying to push down and my health is at 217k unbuffed(don't remember how much I got buffed at the moment I'm writing this). However the main issue here is if my gems are properly placed since I ignored the socket bonus in a couple of items to go on raw stamina. I also went with the mastery food instead of the dodge food to be able to free up some gems from mastery. So I would need a confirmation wether it's properly made or if I have anything to change. Here's the armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Solidwall/advanced
Sorry if my english is bad or my thread doesnt look interesting, I'm not that much of a forum poster ^^
Anyway thanks in advance //Solid
Solidwall
Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:32 pm
