Skip to content
Maintankadin

Website that gives a quick breakdown of your character

DisRuptive1
Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:42 am

Website that gives a quick breakdown of your character

I remember using a website a few years back to quickly look over raid prospects. It would give me a summary telling me if there are any pieces of gear that are unenchanted or ungemmed and if they were using gear inappropriate for their spec. I know I can look a character up in the armory and go over each individual piece of gear that someone is wearing but this can take time.

Anybody know any websites that do this?
Brokenone
Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Re: Website that gives a quick breakdown of your character

The armory on advanced mode will tell you unenchanted and ungemmed gear. I think the website you're thinking of is wow-heroes.com?
Nikachelle
Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: Website that gives a quick breakdown of your character

Brokenone wrote:The armory on advanced mode will tell you unenchanted and ungemmed gear. I think the website you're thinking of is wow-heroes.com?

For some stupid reason, as a I found out recently, it doesn't look at the ranged slot for enchants. Very annoying.
bldavis
Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: Website that gives a quick breakdown of your character

i didnt think that was a worry anymore >.> :?
Nikachelle
Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Re: Website that gives a quick breakdown of your character

bldavis wrote:i didnt think that was a worry anymore >.> :?

You must be the hunter in my raid group that I had to tell to go get a damn scope for their weapon. :x
Skwigelf
Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: Website that gives a quick breakdown of your character

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/ might work for you.

Shows what gems, enchants, and reforges you have. And then, based on "common" stat builds(Such as Theck's two Control options), can tell you whether or not you are using the right stats for whatever you're doing, as well as what enchants, gems, and reforges you should be using to get the most our of the gear you have.

For instance: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/ ... allymcveal

This noob paladin needs to enchant their quality gear(lol like they have anything good!). They also need to upgrade their MH and 2nd Trinket(Seriously, they havent done Arena of Annihilation yet? What a maroon!). After that, get a few more hit and expertise from reforges and some gem replacement.
Schroom
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:29 am

Re: Website that gives a quick breakdown of your character

none of those tools and sites works atm as blizzard didn't update their API yet to consider upgrades :(