Okay first of all Hi
I´ve been playing prot since mid Worlk and this gotta be the first time I got a problem.
I´m curentlly going for the control/haste but with prot gear. As i have noticed the only
thing this gives me is a 160haste/his gem du to the fact that all reforge go to hit/exp.
And so I was thinking that I might be better of just going for mastery instead.
In my prot gear i have 488 ilvl but I also have a ret set with ilvl 487 (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/C%C3%ADnuz/advanced)
Due to the fact that there is a few fights that only requiers 1 tank I´m the one going dps.
So my question is should I just stay tank in my tankgear / go mastery or Should I build a
new gear set with the ret gear and ask the guild for new ret gear to skip having to regem
and reforge the whole time?
// Cínuz
Cinuz
Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am
