Queued into Terrace of Endless Spring as DPS (Retribution Paladin). Raid wipes to 3rd boss (Lei Shi) because tanks die. I switch over to my tank gear/spec as backup. Raid kills 3rd boss, I stay in tank spec for 4th boss (Sha of Fear). Sha dies. I use Elder Charm and get Kil'Rak, a one-handed tank/dps sword.
Either this is one of those issues where bonus loot is not awarding the right loot or the bonus roll system looks at your spec rather than at the role you chose in queuing for LFR. For those of us that are trying to get upgrades in LFR, switching over to a Ret spec for a fight can help us get gear that has Haste on them.
If the system checks your spec during the roll rather than the spec you had on the pull, you could even use this in normals and heroics to win a different set of gear by respeccing after the boss dies and using your Elder charm.
DisRuptive1
Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm
