I am not as progressed into the hardmodes as I would like to be, due to various outside wow issues. So still a fair few to go for me as tank. It does however mean I am a little better geared than I would normally be for progression.
I have been toying with dropping my stam gems and going more into experise/haste. Alternatively just switching my straight stam gems to hybrid gems. When I killed heroic stone guards early on I had to go stam to stay alive but that was a fair few upgrades ago.
Tank damage in 10man is relatively high on some heroics but I am wondering if more mitigation / dps would be more efficient.
It's hard to compare stam against mitigation, but was wondering what other 10man tanks are doing? What about trinkets, stam or mitigation?
In previous tiers I have also healed the heroic content on an alt, which helps a lot in understanding healer pressure and so tank gearing. Not been able to do that this time around yet.
stevos
Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 am
