Skip to content
Maintankadin

Trinket help.

Moocares
Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:43 am

Trinket help.

Hey guys.

Here's my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... s/advanced

I could really use some advice for my trinkets.

I use always use http://www.wowhead.com/item=94508 and it's my 2nd trinket i'm a little confused about.

I can choose between:

- http://www.wowhead.com/item=96471 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=86336 .

I have no other trinkets available at the moment. The flat stats from Ji'kun is nice but the proc is a little "meh" compared to Darkmist Vortex. The 45k heal is hardly noticeable and I'm pretty sure it never really saved my life. It's not completely useless though.

Thanks in advance,
Whocares.
pvita
Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:29 am

Re: Trinket help.

You might want to read Trinkets? thread to make yourself a bit picture. Stamina trinkets might be great option to consider, for example one from Shado-Pan faction for just few VPs.
Darrak
Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Re: Trinket help.

in your situation (and we do have pretty similar gear) i'd run ji-kun trinket all the time since it's higer ilvl than rep trinket and that proc is imo much better than it looks
in second slot i use http://www.wowhead.com/item=94508 on fights where survivability isn't an issue and soul barrier(or your best stam trinket available) where it's

you should know that in my gear choices i greatly favor secondary stats(caps>haste>mast) and dislike randomness and thus proc-chance trinkets like that darkmist vortex, even though i admit that this one is an awesome proc but i just can't get myself to take 1000str over a 1600expertise

btw this is a pov of a 25m tank :) just noticed u raid 10m