Skip to content
Maintankadin

Should I really go this route with gemming?

Malkail
Fri May 17, 2013 9:10 am

Should I really go this route with gemming?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/ysera/malkailia


Basically. I am trying to pick up a bit more haste, switching out Lao-Chins Liquid Courage, and going to Spark of Zand, but the requested gemming set-up pretty much wants me to go all in which im not sure if I want to give up 30-40k life.
Malkail
Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 am

Re: Should I really go this route with gemming?

Oh, and the reason some stuff is ungemmed is because I just equipped it barely and have not figured out how I want to gem it. Thus the post =)
Promdates
Fri May 17, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Should I really go this route with gemming?

Are you doing 10m? If you're doing 10s, you can give up 31k hp for 9% haste increase, or 40k hp for 12% haste. I'm working on 25H and with stam trinkets I sit around 695k unbuffed, but have 12k haste rating. I can also give up 70k hp (swapping trinkets) for another ~2700 haste rating.
Malkail
Fri May 17, 2013 10:30 am

Re: Should I really go this route with gemming?

Yeah, currently doing 10 mans working on Lei Shen, but planning on picking up 25mans very soon. With double stam trinket (pre-gemming the few items I just got) Im at 697k Un-buffed HP.
Promdates
Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Re: Should I really go this route with gemming?

Yeah, that's well more than you'd probably need on 10m. There's only been a few fights on 25H that we've been working on that I actually use 2x stam trinkets. Normally I just run with 2x haste trinkets.