I'm about to finish my 2nd full week back to MoP since I quit back in Nov-ish. I leveled to 90 in this time and geared up enough to run the first 5 LFRs to begin getting gear. I've read all the gearing strats on Avoidance/Control: Haste/Master etc. What I haven't seen a lot of is a discussion on what Tier pieces a tankadin should take or if we should even take them.
I currently have plans to rebuild my guild and start 10m raiding within a month or so, and I received the T14 shoulder token last night from Terrace of Endless Spring. I'm not sure if I should grab the Ret shoulders as it's better itemized for a haste tank, or go for the tank shoulders for the set bonus when/if I get a second token.
Also, by today or tomorrow I'll have enough VP to buy the Shado-Pan Offensive necks, but I'm not sure if I should or if I should bank the VP and use it on something else. Seeing as I just hit 90 recently, pretty much all of my rep is very very low. My profile is linked for a look over for anyone who has time to review it and give any helpful advice.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... cow/simple
Thanks for any advice/help/or time spent looking into this and responding. It's appreciated.
MadCow
Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm
