Hi everyone,
I've been tanking, but as a warrior (sorry) since back in vanilla, but recently took 6 months away from the game and came back deciding that it was time to play a different class to spice things up a bit. I just recently started seriously gearing my paladin for the tankinating and had a question I was hoping you might provide some input on.
I've been using wowhead and askmrrobot as guidelines to start from. I understand the basic concept of of:
Hit/Exp > Haste > Mastery >>>> Avoidance
However, that doesn't quite get me all the way to where I need to be in terms of gearing questions. Do any of you have some examples of stat weights that you've used for ranking pieces of gear that you might be able to share with me, or just some general strategies? I am especially having a bit of difficulty deciding how to weigh Strength and Stamina in the overall scheme of my stats.
So yeah, any advice you could give me would be brilliant in that respect. I'm logged out in Ret gear at the moment, but I'll provide an armory link later this evening if that would be useful.
Shnuggles
Wed May 22, 2013 1:36 pm
