I suppose this should go here, first post for this forum but I've been lurking here for a bit. I'm looking for a specific discussion on stacking haste (not past the cap, obviously) or stacking mastery.
First of all, let me leave my armory page here. I will be changing up my glyphs and talents around for tonight as well, I am thinking about getting rid of Sacred Shield. Plus I've been neglecting to get rid of Glyph of the Battle Healer. Feel free to point out any huge problems with my gear, reforging or geming as well. I am always about bettering myself.
Now my guild is just starting on 10 man normal SoO tonight, so I have no experience in here besides with Flex, which I've done up to Sha of Pride (all that is available at this point anyway) and it always seems like I take much less damage then the other tank, as well as seeming to have really smooth damage intake, where it is all smooth, healers say it is very easy to heal me. It was the same way during my Lei Shen kill, by the end of the fight of regular taunting I took 8M less damage than the other tank. But again, he could have been doing something terribly wrong.
With this, I also have no problems keeping threat. While I don't do high dps like many of the haste paladins, I take significant less damage. This of course, is assuming they're actually doing their rotation correctly.
So my question is, should I really bother with paying upwards of 1000g to change up my reforging and gems? I really feel at this point, mastery has been very good to me and I don't really want to abandon it just to try out something which the only real reason to do so would be to increase my DPS, and as we're not going to be pursuing heroic or hitting any enrage timers.
Can anyone bring me to the light that is haste, or is it really that required?
xdflames
Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:52 pm
