Skip to content
Maintankadin

Hellscream's doomblade Vs Seigecrafters Forge hammer

Vaxas
Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Hellscream's doomblade Vs Seigecrafters Forge hammer

Hello all, I just have a quick question.

I know there is no definitive BiS list for prot pallys, but im currently working on normal Garrosh (and will start heroics this week prolly). Trying to min max my tank and I am curoius where the community sits on these 2 weapons

[siegecrafters forge hammer]

Vs

[Hellscreams Doomblade]

Naturally i'm attracted to the haste on the hammer, but assuming a high haste build between other pieces would the xtra socket in the Doomblade edge out the hammer?

and my armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... xas/simple

Thanks in advance :)
fuzzygeek
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: Hellscream's doomblade Vs Seigecrafters Forge hammer

If the expertise on the doomblade frees up a bunch of itemization elsewhere to convert to haste the Doomblade might get you more net haste overall.