Hello,
My question is regarding gear pieces actually, I can handle the reforging, gemming and enchanting without AskMrRobot, however I tend to get confused when it comes to what gear is better, what should I get.
I know to play the class so going full haste isn't a problem for me, but then there also is tank gear that doesn't have double avoidance but doesn't have haste either, which one should I get? I can remember a clear example right now, but I guess you understand what I mean.
Anyways, getting to the question, is it safe to put my gearing into the hands of MrRobot's upgrade finder? How exactly does MrRobot calculate those scores? Because sometimes it was sugesting me gear with double avoidance over gear with haste (pretty much the same stats).
By the way, I'm at Flex level atm.
Thanks in advance!
ToXiC
Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:45 am
