So, I've collected a handful of trinkets over the last few weeks.
Curious what others have decided to go for in a general sense. I had thought Knight's Badge, the Darkmoon Faire card was going to be great. But the nerf to the Bonus armor has made it feel lackluster compared to a stat stick like Toria's. Even with Toria's Multi.
I'm currently using a Warforged Toria's and a standard Mote of Corruption. I have Knight's Badge in my bags for some fights. But not sure under what circumstances I'd actually swap it in.
So yeah, what are you guys going with for this first tier?
Also, as an aside... any of you pick up 645 gear from follower missions other than Mastery/Multi? I've had 4pcs so far, and all 4 have been Mastery/Multi.
It's difficult to put on sacrificing Crit or Vers for the Multi... but have been doing so for the net gain in Mastery/Stam/Str.
Thoughts?
Lumenactio
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:58 am
