Skip to content
Maintankadin

Does Legacy LFR drop loot?

DisRuptive1
Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:58 am

Does Legacy LFR drop loot?

There's a piece of gear in Dragon Soul LFR which I want to get due to its color scheme; Normal and Heroic have different colors which don't work for me. I can solo the whole place and killed the specific boss I want 4 times already but didn't get a single piece of loot off him or any of the bosses before him. I'm curious if loot drops at all in Dragon Soul LFR.
Kelerei
Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:46 am

Re: Does Legacy LFR drop loot?

It should drop: the whole point behind adding the solo queue option for Dragon Soul LFR was to enable farming of transmog pieces.

You most likely forgot to offer a sacrifice to the RNG gods.
Worldie
Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:15 am

Re: Does Legacy LFR drop loot?

Remember the loot system LFR uses: it's not group loot but personal loot, and you get 1 chance at loot per reset.