Skip to content
Maintankadin

Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian

Fearonir
Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:35 pm

Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian

So, all of my tankadin brothers and sisters.

Any of you plan on getting the new badge chest piece?
_________________
Barwick
Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:13 pm
For lack of a better word, hell yes.
Mouse
Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:34 pm
19 badges away, if only raiding, gradschool, and work didn't get in the way.
_________________
EnsgnBlack <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 BE Prot Pally

Mousetasche <Skulled> Gurubashi
70 Destruction Lock
Aalryn
Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 pm
nope.. i'll have tier 6 chest before ZA comes out.
_________________
Official tankadin of The Core <Tichondrius>
Lieris
Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:40 am
Of course. I do wish it looked differently (silver Crystalforge like the Hydross healing chest would be just fine) but at least the tabard covers it.
_________________
Ulushnar
Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:51 am
I've got the T4 chest atm, and whilst I will eventually pick up the Badge Chest, my belt and boots are in more dire need of an upgrade (especially since both those parts come with spellhit).
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog

Mellithe
Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:24 am
I wish there was a shoulder piece for tanks as I would get the shoulders first but yes I like them and will be getting them first. Hoping that curator drops my leggings tonight.
_________________
Winter is Coming
M'hael
Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:27 am
i am currently in desperate need of boots/chest/wrist so i'll have to see how my luck goes before 2.3 hits. but i am definately going to be picking it up at some point.
Lakirby
Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:29 am
I'll definitely grab it, Nightbane's still being a pig and not dropping the chest for me.
_________________
Healing my job - Tanking my fun

Akadia
Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:43 am
legs > chest > cape = 185 badget actually got 85 still some work to do ^^

maybe even hands and wrist.
_________________
Dorvan
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:11 am
For newcomers, since no one's actually linked it yet:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33522

Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian
Binds when picked up
Chest Plate
1607 Armor
+60 Stamina
Red Socket
Yellow Socket
Blue Socket
Socket Bonus: +6 Stamina
Durability 165 / 165
Requires Level 70
Equip: Increases defense rating by 22.
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 38.
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 35.

I'm also going legs -> chest -> cloak....but I'm also going to have to pick up my FR gear at some point :-/ 285 badges ftl (234 to go)