Skip to content
Maintankadin

ZA Tank loots

Kelador
Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:42 pm
I know its off topic, I'm sorry...

But, in the SS for the +15 STA Gem... Bottom left of the screen, what Mod is that? Class Mana, Raid Status?

I still use CT Raid Status and I'm sick of not being able to see Paladins mana (I play Horde).

This looks like a nice mod.
_________________
fuzzygeek
Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:04 pm
RDX. Has a learning curve like Mt. Everest.
_________________
corc
Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:18 am
I'm looking for a list of gear for each boss actually, anyone know where one is? wowhead and such don't have boss lists yet, just the gear that dropped.

to save my head, I searched but only found badge rewards topics. I'm interested in all the loot for other characters too btw.
_________________
Dwarf Pali on Ner'Zhul
"Mostly Harmless"
Merodyn
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:46 am
Only thing i like is the trinket tbh >.<
_________________
Soltyr
Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:25 am
I like the ring.
_________________
Mortehl
Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:33 am
The plate helm that drops of the Witch Doctor is really sweet.
_________________
Pecos
Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:00 am
Like the rest of my tankadin brothers here, I've been drooling over the new gear that's coming with 2.3. I'm also having trouble deciding which pieces to focus on getting first.

Here's my armory... Pecos and although right now I'm wearing the T4 gloves and helm, I also have the Eternium Greathelm from Opera and The Iron gauntlets of the Maiden I wear for more mitigation. Overall, I'm happy with most of my pieces, so I don't know which should go first. I'm thinking the cape, since the one I have is really more of a Druid one and I've never been lucky on the damned Devilshark.

Any help or suggestions would be great.
_________________