Skip to content
Maintankadin

Stupid Warchief :(

thangos
Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:50 am

Stupid Warchief :(

Sad i am about sick of running SH's!!! have ran it about 12 times in the last 2 days and still no figurine of the collosus........ anyone care to tell me how many times they ran it before the damn thing dropped? If it were not for the fact that i actually do want to get exalted with thrallmar for the plans:felsteel shield spike i would leave that place never to return.
_________________
Zhelari
Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:44 am
I hit exalted in the hall right before the warchief...2 minutes later he dropped the trinket. So, it takes a while. Smile
_________________
Zhelari - 70 BE Tankadin - Skullcrusher (US)
moduspwnens
Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:44 am
I got mine the first time I cleared it. :-\
_________________
Warsong US
Andox
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:18 am
I did SH like 25 - 30 times before he dropped the trinket, but it´s really easy and funny when you party with a priest and three mages. Three warlocks also works great if the SoC everything.
_________________
Marelys
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:29 am
I got mine first time i AOE tanked it, as well the DS cape and D3 gear that i didnt want when i was ret. But that darn ring from arc? Did it ever drop? Nooooooo...
_________________
Zhalseran
Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:00 am
Got it on my third run. Still working on the shoulders though... Hit exalted already, Crest of the Sha'tar is nice at least x_x
_________________
Aalryn
Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:07 am
I didn't get mine until 34 runs AFTER I hit exalted and paid a dps warrior 100g to not roll against me on it when it finally dropped.

I was so ready to quit, but all I can say is that it was worth every run.
_________________
Official tankadin of The Core <Tichondrius>
Odius
Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:46 am
I've still yet to have the Devilshark Cape, Righteous Spaulders(or any other shoulders for that matter, I'm still wearing Kaylaan's Spaulders with almost full epics =/) or the Figurine of the Colossus to drop. I'm exalted with the Shat'ar, Cenarion Expedition, and I'm about one run away from exalted with Honor Hold! Random loot FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________