Skip to content
Maintankadin

teir 6, 2pc bonus

blitzwing
Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:40 am

teir 6, 2pc bonus

does this make our mana gain 20% of healing, or 11%?
_________________
jere
Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:48 am
It says it "increases the mana gained from your Spiritual Attunement ability by 10%"

So if you gained 20 mana from a heal, you will now gain 22 is my interpretation.

So it would be 0.1*1.1 = 0.11 or 11%.

But I don't have T6, so this is just what I get from my interpretation of the tooltip. Perhaps some T6 pallies could comment.
_________________
Aalryn
Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:02 pm
I have 4 piece tier 6 tank.

2 piece bonus is 10% of 10% for a grand total of 11%

4 piece bonus is ridiculous. my consecrations are 150 dmg/tick now. 190ish/tick with avenging wrath.
_________________
Official tankadin of The Core <Tichondrius>
Mithos
Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:56 am
wtf :\ thas bollocks, you definately certain sure its 11% not 20%?
_________________

Aalryn
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:10 am
yes im 100% certain. Ive had 2 piece for a LONG time now. At first i was disapponted, but 20% would be OP... 400 mana from a 2k heal?

11% works. I can see the effects of the bonus though. I can tell the extra gain.
_________________
Official tankadin of The Core <Tichondrius>
Mithos
Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:05 pm
Ok well as long as it's noticeable I guess thats cool Smile, and 4 piece bonus isjust amazing in general Very Happy.
_________________

fiorina
Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:05 pm
it's multiplicative, so 11%


_________________
Mithos
Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:40 am
Thanks for the replies all Smile either way, wtb 4/5 t6 asap :p too bad we have only had one paladin token ever and it went ot the holy guy who has shit laods of dkp ><.
_________________