Skip to content
Maintankadin

Am I getting owned or

Berithon
Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:43 pm

Am I getting owned or

is my group getting me owned.

I hit level 70 a few days ago and I've been doing instances since then, but with the exception of one Steamvault run all of them have ended in wipes. The list of instances that I've tried includes Shadow Labyrinths(wipe on second boss), Artatraz(wipe on final room), and Shattered Halls(wipe right past the gauntlet of fire).

My gear looks something like http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Berithon

Not perfect, but I always seem to end up dead partway through a boss fight and after that the group breaks apart.

Most of the time I seem to see the healer with a lot of mana when I go down, so I don't know if I'm going down that quick or if I've just gotten a bunch of bad healers.
Tbolt
Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:04 am
Your HP appears a bit low, and I think you could use more avoidance. I'd say upgrade your gems and get better rings and trinkets. I'm sure you could also line up a better shield which should help you out.
Berithon
Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:30 am
Actually that's a bit out of date. I replaced the Resilience ring with the crafted Delicate Eternium Ring(25 agil, 15 stam and some odd dodge).

Also any suggestions on where to get a shield? I'm working on the netherwing one, but finding a group for the last step is going to be pain. Shadow Labs has owned me so I'm not looking forward to going back there either.
Tbolt
Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:02 am
You could try AH to see if you can buy a shield of the wayward footman, or try to get rep with ogri'la for their revered shield.
Berithon
Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:41 pm
Thanks, I'll try hitting up the AH then, and I guess its time to break out those Blue Gems I've been saving up.
kalbear
Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:43 pm
The Platinum Shield of the Valorous is a good one. As is the exalted reward from sha'tar. Or you could go with arena loot.