Couldn't find this information when I did a search for it. So thought I'd research it myself and share it here. What I was after was basically what are the gems that we could be farming for as Paladin tanks that drop in heroic instances.
If I've got anything wrong or missed something - please let me know so I can update.
Beaming Fire Opal - Red/Yellow - +5 Dodge Rating and +4 Resilience Rating - Blood Furnace
Defender's Tanzanite - Red/Blue - +5 Parry Rating and +6 Stamina - Mechanaar
Enduring Chrysoprase - Yellow/Blue - +6 Stamina and +5 Defense Rating - Old Hillsbrad Foothills
Effulgent Chrysoprase - Yellow/Blue - +5 Defense Rating and 2 mana per 5 sec. - Hellfire Ramparts
Glimmering Fire Opal - Red/Yellow - +5 Parry Rating and +4 Defense Rating - The Black Morass
Glistening Fire Opal - Red/Yellow - +4 Agility and +5 Defense Rating - Mana-Tombs
Glowing Tanzanite - Red/Blue - +6 Spell Damage and +6 Stamina - The Black Morass
Regal Tanzanite - Red/Blue - +5 Dodge Rating and +6 Stamina - Shadow Labyrinth
Splendid Fire Opal - Yellow/Red - +5 Parry Rating and +4 Resilience Rating - The Underbog
Stalwart Fire Opal - Yellow/Red - +5 Defense Rating and +4 Dodge Rating - Sethekk Halls
Steady Chrysoprase - Yellow/Blue - +6 Stamina and +5 Resilience Rating - Hellfire Ramparts
Vivid Crysoprase - Yellow/Blue - +5 Spell Hit Rating and +6 Stamina - Slavepens
edit: I found similar information provided at the bottom of this thread. It talks about all gems from a perspective of their uncrushability values. A great source of information that could be combined with the above info. Hope what I have here is in a format that suits or is preferable to some people.
Jadlak
Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:44 pm






