Skip to content
Maintankadin

I can´t reach UC and uncrittable

Andox
Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:21 am

I can´t reach UC and uncrittable

Hi!

I have a little problem. In my current gear I have 489 defense and around 101% avoidence. The thing is that I have two other trinkets, the Colossus trinket and the trinket from SL, the one with +defense. If I want to get uncrittable and uncrushable I have to sacrifice some stamina, infact it´s 96 stamina without the +stamina talents.

It´s very hard for me to drop tose two wonderful trinkets that I have atm. I´ve been to Karazhan before, but then I had the other two trinkets equipped. But I want to go there again and I don´t feel like dropping 1000 health. Is there any other parts of gear I should get? For example some rings from 5mans?
_________________
Ulushnar
Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:47 am
Well for starters, Dodge Rating on your cape will help your Uncrushability. Replacing one of your 12 Stamina gems with a +6Sta/+4Def gem will also put you at uncrittable for a minimal Stamina loss.
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog

Andox
Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:51 am
Auch! Stupid me! I thought about the Dodge on back just after i posted this post! But thank you very much for a fast reply!
_________________
Miessi
Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:17 am
One possibility for that last pesky point in defense is to put a Vindicator's armor kit on your gloves, instead of the 8 sta.

If the 4 defense from a gem + the dodge isn't enough to get you to uncrush+uncrit
_________________
Belinos
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:54 am
I might be wrong here but...dont you need 67% avoidance between dodge/block/parry to be uncritable too?

490 defence for un crushable...
Ulushnar
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:56 am
You need 102.4% combined block/parry/dodge/miss chance to be uncrushable.

You need 490 defense to be uncrittable against a mob three levels higher than you.

This is grade school stuff.
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog

Andox
Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:09 am
Is there any upgrade I can get before KZ/Heroics? I´ve thought about a weapon, but I dunno if I should take S1 mace or LC mace! Oh, one more question, can I tank Prince in my CURRENT gear?
_________________
Andox
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:03 am
I got my LC mace, but then I dropped below uncruschable, so I had to equip colossus instead for the netherwinf +45stamina trinket. That means, I lost 477 health adn I´m now sitting on a total of 11875 health with is rather low.. ANy tip?
_________________
Ulushnar
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:09 am
Your health will go up again tomorrow. Smile

For the first two bosses, you can survive being a little crushable, but by the time you hit Maiden, you'll want uncrushability.

My advice is to have two "sets" of gear:

LC mace and Figurine for fights where you need more threat and Crystalforged sword and stamina trinket for fights where you need more health.
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog

Andox
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:48 am
I´m not totally new to KZ, I`v etanked up to Curator before the summer. But now it feels like I have to low Hp for the harder bosses like Nether, Nightbane and Prince...
_________________