Skip to content
Maintankadin

Belt of the Guardian

Xanatos
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:35 am

Belt of the Guardian

(Apologies for not being able to link the item. Office firewall FTL)

I'm in the midst of negotiating with the crafters of a high end guild to have this belt crafted. It's a huge upgrade but the price is a bit steep. I'm perfectly willing to fork out the price but bearing in mind that patch 2.3 is coming out with all its sweet loot, my question is thus :-

Is it worth paying for a crafted Belt of the guardian when I have Girdle of the Protector (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33524) or Iron-tusk Girdle (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33279) available very very soon?

p.s. currently using Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=31460)
_________________
khash
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:56 am
yes it is

belt of the guardian is for your block value set
protector/girdle is for your heavy hitter and boss tanking set
_________________