Skip to content
Maintankadin

Doesn't it just figure...

Annarexic
Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:27 pm

Doesn't it just figure...

I have my first couple badge purchases figured out, first the badge chest to replace my Righteous chest, and my Jadeskull , then the legs to replace my Timewardens. But noooo nothing can be that simple. Last week in the course of 2 days I get my T4 shoulders and legs, and the chest off Nightbane.

I'm thinking the badge legs http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33515
would still be better for boss tanking than my T4. And the Slikk cape is looking like a nice upgrade as well.

Anyone think that sounds feasible? I'm sittting on about 120 badges now.
_________________
Invisusira
Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:28 pm
The badge gear is still upgrades from all of that, just not as big an upgrade anymore.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Brute
Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:38 am
I'm in a similar place... I have Righteous/Jadeskull for my chest, and Timewardens/T4 for my legs. I think I'm going to pick up the chest first...

I only have 77 badges atm, legs will be next but I think the chest is a bigger upgrade overall for my gear situation, since I swap the timewardens/T4 depending on what I'm doing but I wear that Righteous unless i absolutely can't.

Any insight?
_________________
[url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Brute]
M'hael
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:21 am
I'd just suggest doing which ever will give you the biggest upgrade. I personally am going with the Chest to replace my vindicators hauberk and the boots to replace my flesh beasts. Then ill probably do the legs, belt, cloak in that order.
_________________
Korath
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:27 am
I have curator legs, elusion boots and green fortress bracers... Think my 1st upgrade will be either Chest or Cloak (to replace Jadeskull & Eternity)
_________________


.::. Karak 70 Restoration Shaman .::.
.::. Sajuuk 70 Affliction Warlock .::.
.::. Taris 50 Feral Druid .::.