Skip to content
Maintankadin

Cloaks and Badge(r)s!

Hawtsuchi
Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:03 pm

Cloaks and Badge(r)s!

Sorry about the topic, it was too good an opportunity to pass up. <3

Currently I am using the cloak of eternity as my main tanking cloak with nothing else in the way of a substitute.

I noticed the new badge cloak that will be available next patch, but I am also planning on picking up chest, leggings, maybe belt as well... Should I spend my hard earned badges on this particular upgrade first? Farm SV a bit for devilshark? Stick with eternity for awhile? I am at a loss.

Here is a link to my armory for reference: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&n=Hawtsuchi
Ulushnar
Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:43 pm
The badge cloak's very nice, and it's definatley worth picking up for raiding, since it'll start outperforming the Devilshark when you start facing mobs that hit for upwards of 7k.

You may also find it easier to acquire than the Devilshark, as myself and several other Maintankadins can attest. (Was far past exalted with CE when it finally dropped.)
_________________
http://www.wulfsblood.com - Wow Blog