This thread serves as a place to ask quick gear-related questions that don't need their own thread, such as "Am I ready to tank Prince?" or "Which of these two items should I use?" In order to help answer questions, please include an Armory link (something like http://www.armorylite.com would be preferred).
As a suggestion, if you'd like others to review your armory, return the favor and toss some ideas someone else's way.
Thanks!
Q: Should I post here or create a new thread?
A: Are you asking for help specific to you, or in general?
Should I buy X? Post here.
How can I boost my health? Post here.
Is piece A better than piece B for me? Post here.
Is piece A better than piece B for everyone? Create a new thread or contribute to a recent one.
What is the best weapon enchant? Create a new thread or contribute to a recent one.
Why do people say mastery is better than avoidance? Use the search function or visit Basic Training.
How should I balance mastery and stamina? Use the search function.
Lore
Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:36 am
