So we got our first attempts in last night and got as low as 45%, definitely the most fun I've had playing the game in awhile.
Our group comp is:
1 Blood DK (me)
1 Prot Pally
1 Combat Rogue
1 Enhancement Shaman
1 Fury Warrior
1 Destro Lock
1 Elemental Shaman (killing stars)
1 Resto Druid
1 Disc Priest
1 Holy Priest
I think we'll get it tonight when we go back in. I think I'm going to tweak my DK spec a bit since threat doesn't seem to be an issue since our Paladin is tanking first.
I'm thinking Mark of Blood could be a decent cooldown since he hits so fast. I have a few questions that may help us push it over the top tonight.
We're running a 3 / 3 taunt rotation and so far it seems to have worked. We're trying to time it so the Pally grabs the adds at the end and I tank the full 20% - 0%.
Do the adds spawn immediately when phase 2 starts?
Is Army of the Dead effective for add pickup?
Since our warrior has to keep up commanding shout and the lock CoW is it worthwhile for me to respec unholy for ebon plague? DPS didn't seem to be an issue, we we're knocking off about 25% per Big Bang.
Have any Dks had luck with a VoTW/Ebon Plague type build similar to a Sarth 3d build? Because of the 15 second internal of WoTN I'm not seeing it as a very strong talent here.
and the last question. Has anyone had any luck just ignoring constellations? Our druid is closing a few of them, but they didn't seem to be that much of an issue. The only problem we had was on one attempt our druid stepped into a black hole first during big bang and despawned it for everyone else running to it.
Szarach
Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:26 pm
