Question;
Is Big Bang damage more on 25 man?
If so...
I have nearly 48k raid buffed.
Can I survive Big Bang with bubble wall up.
If not, can I survive Big Bang with bubble wall up and a PW:S?
itankforcash
Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 am

itankforcash wrote:Question;
Is Big Bang damage more on 25 man?
If so...
I have nearly 48k raid buffed.
Can I survive Big Bang with bubble wall up.
If not, can I survive Big Bang with bubble wall up and a PW:S?
Seloei wrote:Interesting movie, but was wondering what addons does he use for the raidframe? Is that some form of grid or something else?
Intro: great, if too long to want to watch more than once
Video of someone healing without even an omen/recount to look at: really boring :/
Joanadark wrote:meh, I do enough staring at omen and recount actually playing I find. I think it's mostly that the Algalon fight itsself is boring than anything else. I miss KJ.
We were supposed to have footage from our feral druid to alternate in, but his stuff got corrupted trying to upload it. =(