Corpsicle
Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 am
Re: [10] Alone In The Darkness
*promise* I'd love to see the movie, mistakes and all.

Joanadark wrote:Also i frapsed our repeat kill today, but it was such a sloppy kill I'm hesitant to make it into a movie.
I will if you guys promise not to pick apart all the mistakes we made. ^^
Falibard wrote:Joanadark wrote:Also i frapsed our repeat kill today, but it was such a sloppy kill I'm hesitant to make it into a movie.
I will if you guys promise not to pick apart all the mistakes we made. ^^
Is there hot tentacle on tentacle action?
Joanadark wrote:By the way, does anyone know how to fraps in such a way that it will record not just vent conversation that I hear, but also what I say? For some reason I can only ever get it to record either only my voice, or all the voices but mine, and it really bugs me to only have half the conversation in a video.
Belloc wrote:I could've swore you could set vent to broadcast your own audio to yourself.
Though, good luck actually finishing your sentence with that going on. It's so ... annoying talking over yourself.
kram wrote:you could always right click>view>record/playback and record vent and sync up the sound file from vent and video from fraps later