Quick question here...
My Ulduar 10 group tends to run melee heavy. I know shadow crash only targets ranged, but does mark of the faceless work that way as well?
randomjibberish
Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:12 am

Mark of the Faceless will only target ranged, yes, just like Shadow Crash.
If you try to stack all the ranged on the boss though, he will use it on the melee. There's a minimum number of valid targets for his abilities.
Psi, have you worked on the Animus at all in 25, or just 10? I'm trying to get a ballpark for his damage range; seemed to be about 10k on a dps-geared feral tank in 10. Also, what were you guys using for a tank? I was pulling almost as much healing as my healers by respec'ing blood in 10, but I suspect it won't be nearly as effective with the larger autoattack damage from Vezax in 25.PsiVen wrote:On hard mode, this fight is very strange. A long, fairly easy phase of the normal fight, followed by a panicky zerg to kill the add and dodge crashes with DBM warnings broken (it stops working during the Animus phase for whatever reason), followed by finishing the last ~30% of the calm, easy phase with healers near OOM.