larathus
Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Hodir issues 10 man
We are slowly getting into Uld 10 and having a blast. Hodir we are experiencing a few issues. I am MT so have frost resist gear on and currently sitting at 417 (excellent rating). Our problem lies when he starts doing Frozen blows it becomes interesting. As far as strats go we free up all the NPC's everytime they become entombed. I normally tank him just to the right of where he starts and facing away from the raid. I just jump (like Nexus) and hold him there. Of the 6 attempts last night we had him down 2 times to 8% health when I suddenly died. Is there a better way to do this or maybe just watch the video and follow that instead? The whole battle seems easy enough and other 4 times we failed was due to runes under healers and the most inconvenient times.
