Hi,
I'm not really sure where to put this...anyway, how helpful is an Ap debuff on this boss?
We ran with no warriors, so no demoralizing shout was present. what we had was an affliction lock, and a kitty druid. After the hideously long vezax attempt last night (7 attempts), I wondered if an AP debuff would've helped. I checked the logs, and apparently there was none ... hence me raising this here.
I've talked about this with the lock before, and he says if he does do that, he won't be able to CoA and all that. I haven't talked to the druid yet though, but I believe he has to switch to bear form (3 GCDs would then be used just for him to get back to kitty form) which leads me that the lock would be better if he keeps his debuff up.
Any info / math on this matter is very much welcome.
*here's the logs for the vezax fight if needed...
edit: grammar fixes. lol must learn2proofread.
Bladeheart
Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 am
