Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Snippy
Thu May 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

WTB Prettier Colors...

Is there any chance you guys are planning on doing some less... ummm... dark colors and possibly offering some "prettier" colors in a cut more suited to a womans figure?
Nikachelle
Thu May 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Snippy wrote:WTB Prettier Colors...

Is there any chance you guys are planning on doing some less... ummm... dark colors and possibly offering some "prettier" colors in a cut more suited to a womans figure?


Well they had a pink one with hearts before... kind of hard to beat that for "pretty".

However, the women-shaped shirts didn't sell well so they cut it out of the orders.
Fedaykin98
Thu May 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

Fedaykin98 wrote:Did you use the same actual shirts as last time? Last shipment my Larges were like Mediums.
Sahiel
Thu May 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Got mine and love it!

Especially loved the little Hello Kitty sticker on the note that came with it <3 :lol:
Snippy
Thu May 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Nikachelle wrote:
Snippy wrote:WTB Prettier Colors...

Is there any chance you guys are planning on doing some less... ummm... dark colors and possibly offering some "prettier" colors in a cut more suited to a womans figure?


Well they had a pink one with hearts before... kind of hard to beat that for "pretty".

However, the women-shaped shirts didn't sell well so they cut it out of the orders.



I am sad. I missed out! Time for a sewing machine again.. I can probably "fix" the black and white one. :o

Does anyone happen to know the width across the front of a shirt for a medium and a small? (I know I'm terribly difficult!)
Guillex
Thu May 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Snippy wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Snippy wrote:WTB Prettier Colors...

Is there any chance you guys are planning on doing some less... ummm... dark colors and possibly offering some "prettier" colors in a cut more suited to a womans figure?


Well they had a pink one with hearts before... kind of hard to beat that for "pretty".

However, the women-shaped shirts didn't sell well so they cut it out of the orders.



I am sad. I missed out! Time for a sewing machine again.. I can probably "fix" the black and white one. :o

Does anyone happen to know the width across the front of a shirt for a medium and a small? (I know I'm terribly difficult!)


http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/shop/sizes.html
Thalia
Thu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

Fedaykin98 wrote:
Fedaykin98 wrote:Did you use the same actual shirts as last time? Last shipment my Larges were like Mediums.



I mentioned this in round 1 but it's great to mention it again sine there is a lot more new people ordering.

The black/brown/blue shirts are made from a fashion fit ringspun cotton, like the american apparel ones, so they are more fitted, if you don't like them more fitted order a size up and it should fit how you like. The red one is just regular cotton shirt and should fit bigger.

All of the above is true except for the 4xl's which are all regular cotton, and the 3xl's on the black/blue ones.
Chanserv
Wed May 27, 2009 12:24 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

the best hat ever! thanks i love it. also loved the sticker you put on the note about the CC shirt my gf thought it was cute lol
Fyre
Wed May 27, 2009 2:54 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Sahiel wrote:Got mine and love it!

Especially loved the little Hello Kitty sticker on the note that came with it <3 :lol:


just got mine and was about to post about the Hello Kitty sticker.... had the entire office giggling :)

EDIT : for a real giggle.. i just noticed i now own more maintankadin T-shirts then i have posts... i'm such a lurker....
Alira
Thu May 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Just ordered two shirts - and as above, more shirts then posts at time of order at least ... Just one downside - need to wait till they get to europe, damn xD

Can't wait to get my shirts and prance around and prove to the world that I am indeed a Maintankadin!


-Alira <3

:::EDIT::: Fixed spelling!
Thalia
Thu May 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Regarding the Hello Kitty Sticker:

Well I think you all might have realized that at least one of us between Aergis and I are huge fans of miss Kitty. Aergis thought it a funny easter egg for you all who remember the April Fools Joke :D Hmmmm Maybe I'll ask him to design a Hello Kitty shirt with wings that looks like a tankadin!!! j/k

Oh and I forgot to describe the hats for those of you that are curious. They are flexfit, and are a very sturdy rim and good material. They are the best ones we could find, they are just like the type you will find at zumies and pacsun, same company that Fallen and DC uses.

So thank you for the support and enjoy !!
Thalia
Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Lythac wrote:Image


I had pictured her a little more emo though.
Lore
Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Just pretend she's using Seal of Blood.
Aeldeth
Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

I got my order yesterday afternoon (hat and CC shirt wewt), and I just wanted to rave about how happy I am with these. The shirt had an amazing material, it's fitted yeah, but the material is light and has a little stretch to it, so it doesn't feel constricting. The hat is amazing. More than anything though, I was amazed at the speed that you guys got it over here. 5 days (2 of which were the weekend) to get it across the continent? Thanks a ton.