Skip to content
Maintankadin

When should I expect trial pugs?

Kishandra
Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: When should I expect trial pugs?

3 of my alts have pugged 10man this week. Joined a 25man pug, one shot it, no lies.
masterpoobaa
Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: When should I expect trial pugs?

Pugging, as always, is glorified gambling.

Went in 2 5man pugs as the tank.
First one wiped on first 3 minibosses. i did 2.7k dps, no one else was above 1.5k.
It failed hard.

2nd was the opposite with all dps 3k or moar.
no fail.
Keion
Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 am

Re: When should I expect trial pugs?

Just had an other PuG. Had a few wipes with the best wipe with Icehowl going berserk on 30% HP. Only had 7 people alive in phase 3 on our best try. We decided to do it again today when people are not as sleepy.
Notorius101
Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 am

Re: When should I expect trial pugs?

My server is already pugging the 25 man of ToC so shouldn't be to long to be honest
Sanctify
Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:51 am

Re: When should I expect trial pugs?

Joined a pug last night for 10 man normal. We 1 shotted both bosses, no one died, so it was essentially free loot. 1st two bosses are very boring to tank.
Sarutankah
Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:44 am

Re: When should I expect trial pugs?

Went last night failed a bit because of stupid dps, replaced the sub 1500 dps warlock with a ret pally and got a warrior to tank with me and cleared it – really easy for tanks, not sure how much fun it be for a healer though. I’m sure pally can one tank Northrend beasts easily, bubble and bop to remove stacks of impale if needed other wise there are obvious benefits to solo tanking both worms.