Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Lythac
Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:43 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

To the UK I normally get it around 7 days after I order. You need to sign for the package. If you're not in they'll take it to your local post office for you to collect, although the tracking number changes from a US one to a GB so you'll need to get the new number from http://postcode.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/track
Thalia
Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Lusei wrote:How long is the general delivery time?

Its going to cost me 31 quid to get a hat to me here in the UK so I am sort of interested in knowing the general time for shipping.
I don't really trust with Google say about it.


On average people get it in less then 7 days, sometimes sooner. What really throws it off is how long your country holds it in customs, all countries are different. Australia and UK are really good about getting it through fast, Canada and France seem to be a little slower. So I'd say a week or less, I always ship things out the day they are ordered, in the afternoon.
Beornus
Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Ordered mine last night, hope I can get it before the weekend. I hit 79 tonight in VH and hope to be wearing the shirt when I ding 80 (won't be able to play until Friday)!
Davitz
Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Ordered my hat :D Gonna wear that and my who needs cc shirt from the last batch when I tank Uld! xD
Turumbar
Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Got my hat and shirts late last week. My son was pretty stoked with the one I got for him.

I like that that it's up higher on the shirt this time so it's not warped as much by my beer tank.
Davitz
Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Just received my hat, wearing my shirt from round 2 and the hat tonight for Uld 25 xD
Thalia
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

smytten wrote:Am I just crazy or do the shirts not ship to Korea? I see Taiwan, I see Japan, I see South Africa, but...no South Korea??

Why, Lord, WHY??


Smytten it has to work cuz someone from Seoul Korea just ordered. Try again.
Thalia
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Davitz wrote:Just received my hat, wearing my shirt from round 2 and the hat tonight for Uld 25 xD


Did they help you tank better? I hope so :lol: Then we can put that in the add, these shirts guarantee you better tanking mojo.
Davitz
Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Thalia wrote:
Davitz wrote:Just received my hat, wearing my shirt from round 2 and the hat tonight for Uld 25 xD


Did they help you tank better? I hope so :lol: Then we can put that in the add, these shirts guarantee you better tanking mojo.

Actually, I did haha I think it was more of the high I had from the excitement but the hat and shirts could have some sort of mojo too. I ordered on Friday, post office dun work saturday sunday and it was a provincial holiday on monday xD.

Image
Tomtorr
Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

got my hat today, freaking rocks. In fact for no reason at all I wore it around the house all night listening to the kid ask why I had a hat on in my pajamas. That's now 2 shirts and a hat. Come on Hoodie!
Thalia
Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:56 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Tomtorr wrote:got my hat today, freaking rocks. In fact for no reason at all I wore it around the house all night listening to the kid ask why I had a hat on in my pajamas. That's now 2 shirts and a hat. Come on Hoodie!


We are starting the process of selecting a hoodie to print on. We are looking at what we personally prefer and what is in style. We for sure know it will be a ziper hoodie, as for the rest, we aren't sure =)
Confiteor
Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Hi,
25 August I did the order, today I received a mail from U. S. Postal Service that claim to contact because the information on my address is not correct...
Is an international shipping in Italy

I monitored and the address is correct :)

My order is n.431492585017969

is possible to verify?

Thanks!!
Thalia
Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Somone confused that message once with that same information. What it is, is that the USPS is notifying you that I shipped your item and they are asking you if the information I put is correct, that if it's not to contact me.

So if they information you read on that letter is correct, then it is on it's way =)
Confiteor
Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Perfect
thanks for the swift reply :D