Sahiel wrote:We had Sham, Priest, Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue and Ret pally.
Killed the Sham first, next the priest, then lolfacerolled the rest. Ridiculously easier than the 25s version (which itself, whilst harder than previous bosses in there is not exactly super tough). Having done 25 beforehand I was actually expecting a decentish fight but it seriously is just as easy as Lol Jokeraxus and the Beasts.
That said, I expect the hard modes to be (naturally) far more interesting and hope they actually give us a lot of trouble when we get to them in a few weeks

we got the exact same setup as you
I'll explain what strategy worked for us... maybe will help some group not as much geared
we got serious problems with the pally putting bubble on our target ...
what we did was our tank dk came from one side and we come from another, I made the pull with AS and he death gripped the pally away from the rest of the raid, and then taunted/chains of ice him to keep him appart. on the pull we only used 1 CC each, frozen trap on rogue, polymorph on lock, fear on boomkin and hex on shaman. and the only char who was "re-CC'ed" was the shaman (a cyclone from our healer) all the other 7 zerged the priest with BL (myself and a feral druid responsible for interrupting him). after that we changed to the shaman, I just dropeed HoJ on him whenever I had the CD, and I keeped the rogue on me whenenever was possible (taunting when he got near some one), I basically could really cancel the rogue timing the taunt right, while cleansing ppl.
after 2 healers were down the fight was very easy, just a matter of keeping ours alive (CC's and cleansings helping a lot with that)