Skip to content
Maintankadin

Levelling as a Tankadin - Gear, Dungeons, Professions?

bub64882
Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:01 am
I took BS'ing to get me easy access to shield spikes while levelling (and subsequently upgrading shields a lot). However, the change in the last patch that made Shield Spikes purchasable through the AH, and attachable by anyone, like armor kits, makes this much less of an issue.
Naeldon
Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 pm
I'm pleased to have found out when I did, but a little disappointed that BS sucks. I had...I had visions. Visions of nice armour or weapons. I kept telling myself: "Naeldon, my boy, this coarse grinding stone will be worth it when you're walking around in your own gear".

*cries*

I'll look into skinning Smile
Barathorn
Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:29 am
I am still working on this, unfortunately a number of more pressing r/l issues have got in the way, hopefully they are coming to an end now and I should be able to get it back on track. Thanks to all who have posted information and pm'ed me, I will try to collate something usable for those leveling to 58 prior to Outland.

Barathorn
_________________


'Don't mind Guillex, he thinks he's Dorvan' - Lore at his best March 2008.

http://armorylite.com/eu/Aerie+Peak/Barathorn
Whimsy
Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:46 am
I'm surprised nobody brought up Engineering for leveling and instances before Avenger's Shield.

Pallies are the only class without a ranged pull in the pre-BC game. Engineering can fix that, with cheap thrown bombs and grenades. You only need a few points in order to get your ranged pull, and then you can drop it for a a different profession as you approach 70.
Ciandin
Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:38 am
Or keep it for the kick butt goggles
_________________
Thing is if you're using daggers in both hands and Sinister Strike isn't recommended then how would you build combo points?