Skip to content
Maintankadin

Does the Retribution Aura generate threat?

Denver Dave
Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 am
Ok, i think I got it working. Does anyone know which one Threatco is using? I like that it has mroe entries...

The main reason I want the sig is so you guys can see at a glance where I'm at, that way there is no need to ask... So what are the most useful stats to put on there?
_________________
Levantine
Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:58 am
I normally put HP, Armor, Def, Dodge, Parry in mine, but I'm a Death Knight, so take that with a grain of salt, block isn't useless either.
_________________
Levantine: 80 Frost [27k HP, 27k Armor, 544 Def]
Anzen: 30 Elemental [Resto in the making]
Lythac
Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:06 am
Things I like survival stats -

HP
Armor
Defense
Dodge
Parry
Boss miss
Block

Things I like threat stats -

AP
Hit
Expertise

Which is way too many, hence liking my sig (even though it looks crap) as it has avoidance so cuts down a lot of what I need on it.

Edit - and its a lot easier if you have avoidance+block listed as you can see more easily if the person is around block cap (although it doesn't take into account DR on miss from def).


So I would have this (which links to your armory once clicked) -


Denver Dave
Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm
Oh I see, I didn't realize it wouldn't automatically link to the armory.

Also, whats AP? It's not in the glossary.
_________________
Majiben
Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm
Attack power. I will add that to the glossary
_________________