Huh, i cant believe i forgot the shoulder enchant, then again i wrote that bit first back when this was just page 1, basicly just a gear guide.
I didnt think there was much to say about armor other than the armor talents. Armor imho has the lowest priority of all the tanking stats, atleast for me. i would much rather dodge 1% more than get 300armor.
I wouldnt mind a link to that armor thread you mentioned if you happen to come by it again.
About the agility, perhaps a bad choice of words, but i didnt mean to imply that it's only good cause of the dodge, just mean when you have the choice between dodge rating and agility you dont go "well on 1 you have more dodge but hey on the other it makes up for it from the 24armor"
I myself dont know when to use kings and when to use sanctuary.
I think it just comes down to preference it's kind of hard to argue when which is better, on the 1 hand you have a slightly bigger buffer of max health for the healer to work with, on the other hand you're mitigating 80dmg from any dmg source and helping with passive threat generation.
Off to fix some of the info...

and some copy pasting

_________________
Winchester 70 Draenei Paladin - Shattered Halls EU
http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintankadin/viewtopic.php?t=3637