Arklight
Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 am
Re: 4.0 Tankadin FAQ - Protection Paladin Basics.
I totally agree. I've never ever posted on Elitist, they are indeed a bunch of muppets sometimes, and my post here would just have been shot down in flames and then the insults would have rolled in. I'm going to go and throw away all my Expertise and Hit now, and do a proper job on it. No doubt things will improve 100% as my gear is not that bad now. I've been playing paladin since the beginning of Burning crusade. And back then I never bothered with hit or expertise, or stam stacking. I concentrated on 102.4 and I was always the last one standing and made other paladin's look substandard. Then come wrath things changed, everyone had an opinion on how things should be, and some mechanics got changed, I lost heart for a while and started healing. A big mistake I regret now. It's time to go back to basics I see. I'm liking that, I'm liking a lot of things they've done in Cata. Thanks again for the help.
