Quick question...
Does the +650 health consumable mean that if I have 20,000 hp before I take it, I'll have 20,650 hp after? Or is there some calculation that I'm missing?
Flipthebird
Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Majiben wrote:Flask of stoneblood is being buffed on the PTR to 750 hp up from 650 hp. This finally gets it's iLvL above the TBC flask but not by much.
I missed it when I did my wowhead search due to it having an unusual lvl requirement compared to other flasks. I will be adding it soon.Inapropriate wrote:Is there a reason you don't rate the Flask of Chromatic Wonder at all?
Majiben wrote: I'm surprised that +20 stats is actually cheaper on your server. Usually pygmy oil and fish are quite expensive.
That would explain it. I haven't been able fish much since the last patch and didn't know their prices had dropped. That's good news for me as I have a strong liking for guru elixirs.Rummy wrote:1g for a stack of 20 pygmy-fish (i forgot what they're called) atm.
since they changed the droprate of the fish in the last patch they are insanely cheap